Saturday 12 March 2011

World Vision

I sponsored a child from India through World Vision. Just not long ago, as an appreciation, World Vision sent me this cute little T-Shirt.

It's a very nice one and I hang it in my car^^

to remind me of:
"Change a life, Change your own"







Here, in the letter, illustrated some basic information of the child I sponsored. The child is currently studying primary school. The parents work very hard a day for only Rs. 60 - 80.
What a small amount of income~

Reading through the background of the child, really appreciate what I have now^^





















Ya, his name is Pasupuleti Koteswararao. The picture at the left is what he learnt in his school and he sent a copy of his "artwork" to me.

A very good boy.




























thanks to World Vision for this opportunity to sponsor a child so that he can live a life happily^^
thank God that I live in a happy family and thank God for the income I made every month to sponsor a child.

Final words here, if any of you willing to sponsor a child, contact www.worldvision.com.my
Just a very simple few steps for registration and a RM50-80 for every month each child.
God bless you all

   

No comments:

Post a Comment